BEHIND THE SCENES AND Q&A > THE JOB INTERVIEW
The Job Interview
Q&A WITH CREATOR DENNIS FEITOSA
1. What is your background in sketch/comedy/film?
I'm gonna preempt my answer by saying I hate talking about myself, so please don't take my short (and often sarcastic) answers as a sign of disrespect to you, the reader. Hopefully I don't ruin the internet wormhole you're currently in... Anyway, I've been making movies since the 4th grade, which means I've been doing it for 20 years at this point. Yes, I'm 29, and I'm not afraid of 30.
2. Tell us about some of the challenges of making your film.
There were many, but we overcame them.
3. What would you do differently if you were to make this film again?
I'd remake "Back To The Future" instead.
4. What's next for you? What's your next film project going to look like?Waking and baking, and then doing whatever the fuck I want...
5. Tell us about the Magnet Video lab and its role in making this film happen.
The Video Lab was great. Everyone was super supportive and all around great people. I can't say that enough. I really appreciated all the comments and feedback I got from everyone. They're the reason the short came out good.
6. Where did the inspiration for this video come from?
Faisal Alam (my co-writer) went on a similar job interview.
7. How did the Magnet Video Lab help you grow as an artist from Season 2 to Season 3?
Bro, the Video Lab is the reason my balls dropped.
Everyone goes to a bad job interview at least once in their lives....
James Bruffee, Robert C. Kern Jr.
Director Of Photography
Faisal Alam, Dennis Feitosa
Directed & Edited by
Sage Office Suites, Magnet Theater
BEHIND THE SCENES GALLERY